Remember how when Capaldi was chosen as the twelfth doctor everyone had this feeble hope that he would bring Doctor Who back to what it was because he was a film director and not the mysoginistic Moffat kind
AND THEN WE HEAR THAT HE’S REFUSING TO FLIRT WITH CLARA AND IS GOING TO BRING “a bit more gravity” BACK TO DOCTOR WHO AND "I didn’t want to be Doctor Who in a Doctor Who I didn’t like,"
I am punching the air right now.
some fun sex tropes:
- laughing during sex
- and/or things going wrong during sex that leads to laughter
- sex on a countertop/tabletop/sink because we couldn’t wait to get somewhere with cushions
- kissing to stay quiet
- biting to stay quiet
- one person meticulously doing something entirely for the other’s benefit without expectation or need of reciprocation
- "wow i did not know that was A Thing for me until right now and i’m totally fine with that but for the love of god keep doing it"
- someone straddling the other while they’re “trying to read” and slowly getting them to put the book away
- "you’re only allowed to sit there and watch until i tell you otherwise"
- kissing anywhere but the lips
- alternatively, touching anywhere but where the person desperately wants to be touched
- "we couldn’t find a condom so we’re getting each other off in other ways" sex
- anything involving the secretive brushing of fingertips against inner thighs in public spaces
- sex with clothes half on/panties still on
- the pleasant misuse of ties
- sleepy morning kisses that accidentally turn intense